The Challenge Results

The Challenge Results
The Challenge Results

Friday, September 30, 2011

Day 26-Priorities


            I love Fridays always have always will. This is not because it is the portal to the weekend or because it signals the end of a the weekdays. My reasons are much instilled in me than that. When I was growing up Friday was the only day I did not have to do homework or help with dinner and could watch tv. At least for the first decade every Friday we would either get pizza or my mom would cook while my brother and I watched as much tv as possible and fought over the remote. This got so serious one time I bit him to get the remote back that he stole from me.
Now to this day I have kept one of these traditions no homework on Fridays. This is one of the smartest things I have ever done. By knowing that Friday I will not have to do any homework it is a nice break from, well, everything. Today was no different when it came to homework but I was not planning in waking up at five in the morning because my son wanted to play. This was actually a lot more fun then I though it would be but it led me to be very tired. So when my son decided to take an hour and a half nap I joined him and missed my first workout. But fear not I did both P90X Core Synergistics and Insanity’s pure cario back to back. These are probably my least favorite workouts and wore me out so much I skipped out on cardio abs. I probably could have done it but I have to think now that at the end of the workout I need to have enough energy to take care of my son. He gets priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment