The Challenge Results

The Challenge Results
The Challenge Results

Monday, September 12, 2011

Day 8-Time managment


            The delicate balance that is life is catching up. Now even though I am a stay at home dad who lives on the outskirts of Nowheresville and stay at home 5 days a week, I am never bored.  Besides raising my son and taking care of the house, I also have online classes and then there is this challenge.
            Today I felt things creeping up on me. The dishes getting one load behind, the laundry beginning to invade my workout area, and my school inbox filling up with unread messages. I will be the first to admit my time management skills are not so great. I am a professional procrastinator. This works well with one or two tasks but I am falling short at juggling the plates I am holding now.
            I was able to finish both of my workouts today and felt surprisingly stronger when doing P90X chest and back. I was able to a lot more pushups than last time even though I have a lot more room for improvement. I also felt more like a beached orca than a full sized whale while doing Ab Ripper X. My day was ended with Cardio Power and Resistance and I was still trying to slow my heart down even when I got out of the shower. This is what is great about Insanity, it never gets easier so it is always working. If you are always working at your maximum you keep improving and the workouts stay hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment