The Challenge Results

The Challenge Results
The Challenge Results

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Day 3- Beached Whale


            Today started with P90X’s shoulders and arms workout and ended with Insanity’s cardio power and resistance. Now I love both of these workouts normally but my body was not up for some of the moves today. I finished probably 80 percent of both workouts, which isn’t bad for my first week. There was a minor issue though, Ab ripper X.
            I have never been one to brag about my core mostly because there is nothing to brag about. It is weak and today proved it. I laid on my back got ready for the first move, which are leg in and outs, and couldn’t lift my legs. We are talking physically unable to lift them off the ground with my core. I thought I might just be tired from P90X so I waited several hours and tried again and I felt and probably looked like a beached whale in my living room, helpless and not moving.
            I am continuing on regardless and going to keep attempting each workout and doing my best, even if I fall a lot short. I did manage to keep my calorie count under today but I am working on trying different foods to see if I can produce more energy for my workouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment