The Challenge Results

The Challenge Results
The Challenge Results

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Day 49-2,280 pieces of temptation


            Here is a question for you, do you know how much space 2,280 donuts takes up. Answer the back seat and trunk of a mini van. I know this because my every year my wife’s school sells Krispy Kreme donuts as a fund raiser and then someone has to go pick them up. Since we travel to the “big city” quite often we got the short straw. I did not complain because they give us a van to use and pay for the gas. What I did not expect to be a problem was the fact that I would have to spend nearly four hours in a small space with 190 dozen donuts that smelt amazing. I am not sure what the science is behind inhaling calories but I am sure I did and gained forty pounds sitting there. By the time we made it home I did not have the courage to face the scale so I am going to wait until tomorrow to see this weeks number.

No comments:

Post a Comment