The Challenge Results

The Challenge Results
The Challenge Results

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Day 7-Thou shall rest


            What a wonderful idea rest is. I am happy to report I did not do a workout today and less happy to report because I was unable to subtract calories I went over my calorie budget. Not by enough that I am freaking out but still it means I need to be more careful.
            It is also weigh in day, a day I am sure some of you are interesting in hearing about. Well let me warn you then now. My body is not one of those drop a bunch or any weight real quick. And this challenge is not about weight loss just about fitness. That being said I weighed in at 205.6 today meaning a loss of about a half a pound.
            While most people would think oh my only loosing a half a pound after all that work is ridiculous I am not about to freak out for three reasons:
1.     I know if I have and need to gain heavy muscle
2.     I know I need muscle to help burn the pudge
3.     I know that my body doesn’t react normally to exercise after I did the anorexic wrestler thing in high school
For now I will continue tweaking my diet as needed and working harder each day and the results will come later. I don’t believe in instant gratification.

No comments:

Post a Comment