The Challenge Results

The Challenge Results
The Challenge Results

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Day 16-Produce Problem


            Again my son thought it would be fun if we stayed up most of the night and hung out. Meaning this morning I was to tired to think let alone do my two Plyo workouts. This meant I napped with my son instead and that led to having to do one right before dinner and one right after, of course with a shower in between and after. The workouts made it easy to keep under the calorie limit and I have a feeling I am going to drop below 200 pounds this week.
            Now as you know I live far away from civilization and one of the hurdles I have been dealing with is produce. The options are limited here (no organic) and very expensive. This has caused us to buy frozen. Now I could argue the positives of frozen produce and I do enjoy the shelf life, but there are many times where fresh is needed and out of reach. A friend told me about a company called Bountiful Baskets. This company offers fresh produce weekly at very cheep prices. Only one little issue, the closest drop site is two and a half hours away. Not cool. This means I found a solution but it is just out of reach.

No comments:

Post a Comment