The Challenge Results

The Challenge Results
The Challenge Results

Friday, September 9, 2011

Day 5-Finding time to be Insane


            P90X’s Legs and Back started my workouts today and was painful for my first time. My legs have never been the strongest, just strong enough to hold up my body. So asking my quads to do one legged wall sits was a stretch. But I completed the workout without falling down to many times.
            Now today was the first home game for the local high school and it being a small town guess who is the announcer? You guessed it, me, and I try not complain because each game I have a saved seat of my own out of the crowd and no one can interrupt me during the game. Oh and they pay me. But it did pose a problem today.
            I had not done Insanity before we had to leave and the two teams thought it would be fun to only throw the ball meaning the clock stopped a lot. Even after we fell behind to far the refs ran the clock non stop the game still lasted two and a half hours. This meant I got home around 10 at night and had to start and finish Insanity’s Pure Cardio. Pure cardio is as ridiculous as it sounds, it is an Insanity base moved but no breaks, NONE. I was able to finish and was even able to stay under my calorie count. Only one more day and I will have survived a week. Assuming I wake up in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment