The Challenge Results

The Challenge Results
The Challenge Results

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Day 4- Back bending


            Today got a little backwards, I did the Insanity cardio recovery before P90X YogaX. Cardio recovery was the easiest insanity workout I have done so far but that doesn’t mean it was easy. It was really nice to have a break from the insanity of Insanity.
            Now YogaX is one of the most hated P90X workouts and all for different reasons. Most people hate it because it is extremely difficult. This doesn’t bother me, I like a challenge and am always looking for improvement. I hate YogaX because it is an hour and a half long. I finished the yoga and felt a lot better getting my muscles stretched out. My entire body has been sore all week and I have looked like a zombie when I walk around the house in the morning. I think Yoga helped loosen me up but I guess we will see in the morning. Another day under the calorie count but I got really hungry in the afternoon. I need to find a filling snack. Suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. Suggestion for a little hold over snack......easy to burn and yet holds onto your ribs......peanut butter on an English muffin. Just check it out. Or peanut butter on celery.....the old stand by. Peanut butter really sticks to the ribs.....that's why kids last so long in the afternoon after a pnut butter sandwich. Just an easy suggestion.

    ReplyDelete