The Challenge Results

The Challenge Results
The Challenge Results

Friday, September 23, 2011

Day 19-A sluggish feeling


            Cutting close today with my post, not sure if I was going to make it. The reason; football. Again another game on another Friday night forcing me to workout into the night. Today I did not feel 100 percent, I was not sick or anything I think it was just the late nights with Ben catching up. I was able to finish my workouts but took it easier than I would have liked to. I am hoping the weekend will give the rest I need to “Bring it” next week. I would love to tell you all about my day and the way Ben decided to take a five minute nap with me at home and two hour one when mom got home, but I have to work out before leaving for another football game in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment