The Challenge Results

The Challenge Results
The Challenge Results

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Day 21-6 days forward 1 day back


             It is officially week 3 over and out and next is recovery week for P90X, which will be funny because it is not recovery week for Insanity. This is not my concern of the moment though. Even though I do not post my weight every day I do get on the scale and at the end of the week I went under 200, only by .2 but still. Now I was very excited to go on today and announce this news assuming it was still true when I got on the scale this evening. I was not so lucky. It was my off day and I made a fun error of going out for breakfast and ordering. I learned some new foods my body does not react to well and as a result I weighed in at 202.2. This is not exactly what I expected but I am willing to bet that when I weight in tomorrow night it will be a different story.
            This got me thinking about a concept I have heard talked about for years and has gotten more popular recently, eating for your blood type. I have done reading and it sounds like a neat idea but I am not sure if it is for me or how one goes about it. I am going to do more research but as for now today was shopping day and my fridge is full of fantastic new food which will help me get through this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment