The Challenge Results

The Challenge Results
The Challenge Results

Monday, September 19, 2011

Day 15-The mighty COLD


            My son Ben is less than a week away from four months and has his first cold. This is not helping either of us get any sleep. Last night the whole family stayed up with Ben who did not act upset about his coughing or the fountain coming out of his nose but just wanted to be held and walked around the house. I am sure things could be worse but it still was not fun staying up all night with a sick baby.
            Then this morning after some major cleaning I remembered I still had a challenge to face and I started with Insanity today. I changed it up because today is the Insanity fit test. This video claims not to be a workout but instead a progress report. These are lies it is tough, not as tough as the actual workouts but tough enough to make the calorie counter. I also completed ab ripper x and chest and back. I am happy to report I must be getting somewhat stronger because I was able to do much more in the fit test and I did not feel like death was at the door when doing my pushups. Hopefully at this pace when wrestling season rolls around I will be able to keep up with the team.

No comments:

Post a Comment