The Challenge Results

The Challenge Results
The Challenge Results

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Day 6-Its been one week…


            Two out of three of you are just thought since you looked at me and are now humming a BNL song while the last third is very confused. Anyway I have finished my first week and I am glad to be done with it. I am even more glad I survived. I was able to keep my calorie count under again but today was not easy.
            Today after an early morning of Kenpo, which is the easiest P90X workout for me, we had a day of traveling. 170 miles of road to cover and two football games to watch live before a birthday party where we watched yet another game on the TV. This posed a problem; I would no longer be in control of exactly what I was eating. We were going to eat out and then go to a party and I had no idea what they were serving.
            Now lets all pause and remember something over the left there is an about me thing I wrote before I ever started this challenge and on it is says something important. I LOVE FOOD. I do and that will not change even if it means I have to work a little harder I am going to eat that mango sorbet because it is 100 degrees out and I have to sit in it for 5 hours watching football.
            That being said I came close to my calorie count and I didn’t even have a piece of chocolate birthday cake which I know regret because I love chocolate and now I need to keep history from repeating it self because it is going to be a long football season, after all its only week one.
            I guess I could through in here that I was able to finish Insanity after the party and now need to sleep so I have the physical strength to drive home tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment