The Challenge Results

The Challenge Results
The Challenge Results

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Day 2-Plyo Squared


            Today I made a discovery, the second day of P90X is plyometrics or jump training and the second day of Insanity is also plyometrics. This is not a good thing. Plyo is the toughest cardio workout in the P90X program and one of the toughest in the insanity.
            Now I did finish both workouts but I must be honest my jumping skill are close to non-existent making today a serious challenge. I started with P90X in the morning as I plan to do for the remainder of the challenge but my son had different plans. Ben is three months old and decided to have my hour long workout take over two. Insanity was done in the evening when I could peel my self off the ground and my wife had hopes of joining me even with her bad knee but my son decided she needed to spend some time with him instead.
            It may only be day two but I know without the support of my family and friends I would not have even attempted the second set of plyo today. So thank you all I will do my best to keep it up.

Side note: I forgot to tell you the start weight of this bloke was 206 pounds. I will be weighing myself once a week to track the changes. I was also again under my calorie limit.

No comments:

Post a Comment