The Challenge Results

The Challenge Results
The Challenge Results

Thursday, September 1, 2011

P90X 2


            I got an email from Beachbody today that I am having mixed feelings about. They have announced the release of P90X 2. Now on one hand I am excited and love the idea of another hill to conquer, but I am not made of money here people. I can’t just shell out a couple hundred bucks every time BeachBody comes out with something new. Regardless I am sticking to the original for the challenge and we will see where this upgraded version goes.
            There is less than a week left before the challenge starts and time is going to be an issue especially on day one. If you have a calendar you know that Monday is Labor Day and due to my small town location I will be driving home that day from a Labor Day weekend with the family. This means I will have to squeeze in my first workouts between a lengthy drive. This weekend is my last days of freedom from schedules and cramming in crazy workouts for three months. So I will be spending it away from technology and near a lake. I hope all of you enjoy your Labor Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment