The Challenge Results

The Challenge Results
The Challenge Results

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Day 27-First rule broken


            I should just get it over with, I only finished half of YogaX and skipped plyo all together. Now this wasn’t out of laziness more a combination of exhaustion and time. My wife and I went to en auction this evening that started at 5:30 and I still had not done a workout. I thought a couple hours there and I will have plenty of time when I get home. Well these small towns know how to throw a party and we didn’t even get home till 10 and there were still 20 items left to auction. This left me with a choice in which workout to do because yoga is too long to combine with another workout and still finish before midnight. Well I started yoga and about half way threw did not have the mental or physical energy to continue.
            There are a few reasons I think this happened. The first and most obvious is the overwhelming about of workouts I have been doing for the last month and the second is food. The auction provided finger food, which was not only not healthy but not filling. And as it turns out it did not provide me the proper energy to finish a workout. Now I do feel bad for not finishing my workouts and breaking a rule and I could have just said I did them and you would have been none of the wiser but I want to be honest. I hope I will be able to step things up this next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment