The Challenge Results

The Challenge Results
The Challenge Results

Friday, September 16, 2011

Day 12-How many hours in a day


            Another long day after my long night. I have a football game to watch again this weekend so I spent a lot of the day on the road. This meant an early workout followed by a late one. I finished legs and back before I left and then cardio power and resistance when we arrived. I had planned to do ab ripper x after we had arrived but I had forgotten the disk at home. I have never been so glad to forget a something. But I finished and with calories to spare.
            I also have updated my team beach body account that I opened almost 4 years ago and never used. It is actually a pretty well designed site and if you don’t but anything it is free. Being in the middle of nowhere it was nice to read other peoples stories and realize your not the only one who cannot do that yoga move. I am now trying to keep that up to date as well and as cool as it is it is just one more thing I get to do in 24 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment