The Challenge Results

The Challenge Results
The Challenge Results

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Day 18-Lost for words


            Today’s first workout was Insanity’s cardio recovery followed by P90X’s Yoga X.  These are both tough workouts but it was a nice break from cardio. I am not going to lie I am tired, not just physically but mentally. I do not mind getting online at the end of every day and writing what happened that day, I am just running out of things happening. As you know I stay at home with my son, do school work, and work on the house. Oh and I workout. So finding something interesting to write is getting difficult. I am desperate for ideas and I have 72 days left. What am I going to do?

1 comment:

  1. You do eat don't you?? Talk about your food and what you eat and your suggestions to others.

    ReplyDelete