The Challenge Results

The Challenge Results
The Challenge Results

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Day 25-Cutting Options


            Today was my first time trying P90X’s StretchX and I had mixed feelings. On one hand it was a great stretch and I am sure it did some good but on the other hand it was an hour long. Is that necessary? I do not think so; I could have gotten the same stretch in half the time. I also just finished Insanity’s cardio recovery.
            I feel I should update you on my banana ice cream from last night. Though just as delicious the next day it is solid and very difficult to scoop out. I am also in need of a name, I keep calling it ice cream but there is no cream. If any ideas jump out at you let me know.
            I feel it is time for a small town story and today’s was all about the hair. My wife decided this week she was going to have her hair cut and then decided yesterday to tell me. Now she has not had her haircut since we moved up to nowhere and a problem has arisen. She wanted to get her hair cut today and stopped by the local shop where she discovered they could not take her till Wednesday. Now in a big town this is no problem you would just swing over to the next shop and if she really wanted to she could drive two towns over and get one. But that is not an option here because the town is so small that the hairdressers daughter is in my wife’s class and if she got her hair cut somewhere else now the town would know about it. Now I am not saying this is a bad thing that she has to wait until Wednesday, I just find it odd that the social dynamic of the town could affect our schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment