The Challenge Results

The Challenge Results
The Challenge Results

Monday, September 5, 2011

Day 1-Back to Back


            Who’s idea was this? Dang it was mine so I can only blame myself for the pain I am in. Today is Labor day and we are always traveling home from a weekend away on Labor day and today was no different. Because we were out of town until 7pm I had the challenge to finish the first workout of both Insanity and P90X.
            I started with Insanity and my wife decided to join me, which was a pleasant surprise. The first workout is a fitness test of different exercises and you have to see how many you can do in a minute. This is the easiest of the workouts and my wife and I were holding each other up afterword. But sadly while she got to shower and get ready for bed I had to start Chest and Back, the first P90X workout. Now doing these workouts without a break is not a great idea but to make it better I forgot the P90X workouts have Ab ripperX every other day and today was the day.
            Not something I was ready for mentally or physically. I would love to write all the details but I have lost the will to lift my fingers. Tomorrow I will be spreading the workouts out a lot. I should point out as a side note that I was able to keep under my calorie count.

1 comment:

  1. I'm proud of you.......keep it up and the fact that your wife was on your side.......awesome!!! You are my inspiration.

    ReplyDelete