The Challenge Results

The Challenge Results
The Challenge Results

Monday, September 26, 2011

Day 22-Monday is cheating I swear


            I am now convinced that Mondays have fewer hours than any other day of the week. Today seemed normal but by the time I was done eating dinner it was after eight, what happened to the time. I put dinner on at three, no joke. This meant that my workouts started very late and even now I have cardio abs and yogaX to do. I just finished pure cardio. Eating did go well today besides the late dinner. It is amazing what simple thing as having the right ingredients can effect how well I eat. I was able to make an awesome strawberry mango smoothie today just using frozen mangos and strawberries. I threw in some ice and agave nectar to sweeten the deal and water as the liquid. I do not like using fruit juice because it masks the flavors and just adds calories though I do also like using tea but forgot to make a batch.

No comments:

Post a Comment