The Challenge Results

The Challenge Results
The Challenge Results

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Day 70- Plan Change


            Woke up this morning and it was not along before my wife announced she could not make the game. Now most men would rejoice that they could go to a football game free of their wife but I do not see things that way. First of all I love spending time with my wife. Second and probably more relevant she is the biggest football fan in the family, and that is the extended family. So even though the game was good and always quite the event, it was not the same because she was not there keeping us involved with the game and yelling at players. Over all it was a good game despite her absence and the cold weather but we have decided next year we are thinking about an early season game. Now understand I have had a great weekend despite the setbacks and have eaten more than normal, so I am concerned about what the scale will have to say tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment