The Challenge Results

The Challenge Results
The Challenge Results

Monday, October 31, 2011

Day 57-Do not count chickens


            Last night on my drive home my son had a screaming fit from being in the car for well over an hour before he fell asleep. I did everything I could to calm him but he just wanted out. When he finally fell asleep around 9:00 we were shocked when he did not wake up until 8:30 this morning. You would think this kind of sleep would provide the happiest baby in the world and he was until he woke up from his first nap. Then for some unknown reason he needed more attention than he has ever wanted. I could not get anything done. I think he might have read yesterdays post and thought it was funny I had goals. This made for a stressful day simply because I could not get anything done. Then around 10:30 I finally got to p90x but was so exhausted I was probably running on 60%. I know to reach my goals what I need to do but for that to happen my sons schedule needs to change.
            Ok for the all you frequent fliers who noticed I have not weighed in yet well I did but I was just avoiding it. The magic number is 193.8 about the same as last week and I know exactly why. Besides my failure to track calories from the hotel I am sure my date night did not help. But I also have an idea why I did not gain weight; the hotel workout from Tony Horton. It may not be a strength-gaining workout or one I could loose weight on but it is good to know that if I am ever in a tough spot I can do it so I do not back track. Listen to me talking about back tracking before I even reach the end. I need to stop counting those chickens before they are cooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment