The Challenge Results

The Challenge Results
The Challenge Results

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Day 31-Chocalate fever


            I am shocked when I have to write the day down for each of these. I feels like I have been doing this for ages. Another day of core cario and balance along with back and biceps. At this point I wish I had a place to install my pull-up bar instead of just using the bands. The moves in this one are nuts and I am sure I would only be able to do a few of each but I still feel like I would get more out of the workout. The bands do work great on the biceps though and it is great to be able to adjust the weight by simply widening my feet. Either way the workouts must be working because I am tired.
            I also could be tired because my son has a cold and even though it does not upset him that snot runs down his face like a waterslide he thinks he should stay up at night so we can share his sickness. This has kept me tired the last few days but for every waking moment I have craved one thing, chocolate. Now normally I take my chocolate in the form of chocolate chip cookies, but my suppliers have been out of reach for the past month. Now I could make my own but my skills are not honed in this market and my time is limited. I made a rather large skillet cookie last weekend hoping it would get me though this week but it was left out and got burned the next morning when the wrong burner was turned on. So what I have been doing for a quick fix is a tiny measuring cup of chocolate chips and I even put some chocolate syrup in my banana peanut butter smoothie. But what I wish I had right now? A gallon of rocky road breyers ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment