The Challenge Results

The Challenge Results
The Challenge Results

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Day 35-Meals on wheels


            Sometimes Sundays off do not feel like much of a break. We headed home from our weekend and a day of traveling is not a break. Between a crying son and road food I feel as sluggish as ever now that I am home. I have not even weighed myself yet because the in-laws are over for the night so that will have to wait until tomorrow. My cold feels better again today but I coughed through the whole night last night and that’s not a way to start a day. I must tell you though that my aunt Karen premade dinner for us to take home and it was amazing. Her homemade pasta sauce was amazing as usual and she even gave me a box of quinoa pasta, which is not only delicious but very healthy. If you have never heard of quinoa I would highly suggest you look into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment