The Challenge Results

The Challenge Results
The Challenge Results

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Day 58-Hand to Mouth


            Last night when I went to bed I was hoping my son would sleep through the night and then be happy through the day. And as I laid in bed around one in the morning, which is becoming normal, and my son woke up. He then woke up again around 5 just to be changed and eat more. But on the plus side he was as happy and as cute as can be all day. He has a new trick though and it is that anything he has in his hands directly goes into his mouth. This made for some fun around the house and when my wife got home and was standing him up by his arms and because he could not move his hands he opted to lick her face. Because of my sons positive attitude I was able to do p90x plyo in the morning and insanity plyo in the evening. Now plyo is not my favorite and when I felt like I was not giving a hundred percent I jumped on the stationary bike I recently moved to the living room. On one hand I could have finished the last few minutes of the workout but I would not have burned as many calories as I did on the bike. I am glad to finally get on the bike because I used to live on a stationary bike and it is nice to know that if all else fails I can jump on the bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment