The Challenge Results

The Challenge Results
The Challenge Results

Monday, October 3, 2011

Day 29-Muscles?


            Today was my first true experience with the famous P90X muscle confusion. Ok I am now a believer in muscle confusion and it is day one of phase two. I was at the point in P90X where I was able to do the workouts and not be sore after and actually felt strong. This phase has brought me back to reality with moves that I would have never attempted otherwise. One handed pushups! I have never met anyone that could do these and yet they did over a minute of them in front of me as I spent most of my time on my face. I was also able to finish Insanity’s core cardio and balance. It was a quicker workout then normal and not as difficult as the others but for a recovery week still tough. Total side note but I made a mango banana smoothie today and it was the best 110 calories I could have had.

No comments:

Post a Comment