The Challenge Results

The Challenge Results
The Challenge Results

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Day 51-Plyo Repeat


            Eventful today was not. On one hand having a normal day is great but on the other hand it leaves little to write about. Today was a double plyo day and when it came to the second round this evening I took it a little easier because I do not really want to find out my knees limits. I still have not found a solution for my problems with this conference. I am hoping to find enough friends to take me out to lunch or maybe I can sneak through their fridge. And yes I am cheep enough to do that rather than go out. Then I really hope this hotel room has enough space for me to workout. I do not think I have been in a hotel room big enough to workout in since my honeymoon and even then I would have had to move furniture.

No comments:

Post a Comment