The Challenge Results

The Challenge Results
The Challenge Results

Monday, October 10, 2011

Day 36-Back to back to back


            Today did not go completely as planned. On the positive side I feel much better and I think my cold is almost completely gone. But the negative side seemed bigger today. I was only able to finish P90X’s chest, shoulders, and triceps, abripperx, and half of insanities max interval cardio circuit. Now the reason I could only finish half is because I did them all back to back to back. Why? The in-laws were visiting and since they do not visit much I thought I would entertain instead of workout. In hind sight not my smartest move. I need to make sure to split the workouts tomorrow so I will have the energy to finish. Just a heads up this week is homecoming week in this small town and it is bound to be full of fun stories I hope I can share.

No comments:

Post a Comment