The Challenge Results

The Challenge Results
The Challenge Results

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Day 40-Ironicly pleased


            Now today was a very long day preparing for my parents stay for the night but it will al be worth it tomorrow. My day started by sending my wife on her way to a school conference, which is normally not notable but this will be the first time she has been away from Ben for a night. This is the reason my parents came up, I had to announce at the game and someone needed to hold Ben. It did not take much convincing to get them to come up after all they are grandparents. Now I should probably point out that I did my workouts today and even with some left over pizza for breakfast kept under my calorie count. Tonight’s game was homecoming and though the opponent was not much of a challenge the amount of announcements grew exponentially. I had to announce different plaques, royalty, fundraisers, and raffles with only a moment’s notice. Now I can talk, this is why they give me a mic, but I am less a fan of reading out loud and that was my night on speakers. But if it is true that all is well that ends well then all is well because my parents offered to take Ben for the night and take care of him so I could sleep. This is the best gift I have been given a while and that is why I am not sure what I am doing awake now. Must be to excited to get a full nights sleep, ironic.

No comments:

Post a Comment