The Challenge Results

The Challenge Results
The Challenge Results

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Day 45-Half Way


            Whoa whoa I am half way there. Today was the official halfway point of the challenge and I am beginning to see some problems with the challenge itself. By having to complete two programs at the same time I split my energy between them and am not getting the full effect of either. Now I still am getting stronger and my cardio is getting better but, I do not expect to be on the next infomercial for Beachbody at this rate. I do not want you to think that this means I regret taking the challenge I do not. I know that if it was not for the challenge I would have quit a long time ago. Today was biceps and back along with max interval plyo and I was able to complete both but not without issue. The fact that I am still using resistance bands to do pull-ups instead of a proper bar is hindering my progress. I did try something new today with my diet, something called reverse eating. Basically I ate something you would have for dinner for breakfast and something you would have for breakfast for dinner. It might work if I took it the long run but to tell you the truth I am hungry because of the small meal I had for dinner so I do not see this happening very often.

No comments:

Post a Comment