The Challenge Results

The Challenge Results
The Challenge Results

Monday, October 24, 2011

Day 50-Retirement requirments?


            This week is going to be unusual and potentially very stressful and I can tell already and it is only Monday. My wife has a conference in the same city we just left where both of our parents live. Since she would leave Wednesday for the conference and be gone until the weekend we decided to go with her and the conference is even putting the three of us all up in a hotel. All great things but I smell issues, like will there be room in the hotel for me to workout? Where do I eat? She is getting fed at the conference but if I eat out all day I am going to back track hard core. And even though the conference is in the same city as my parents they are nearly 40 minutes away from the hotel, that is a long way to drive for a PB&J. I want to eat healthy and I hate spending money and these two factors will cause me loads of stress during this conference. I am hoping I can let people hold my son in exchange for food, I think people will go for it he is pretty cute. You do not have to take my word for it, check my Flickr.
            Now onto today, as promised I stepped on the scary scale and came up with 193.6. Not bad but truth be told I was hoping for an even 193. I have shed a little less than 13 pounds so far in the first half and if I am to keep that pace up I need to really buckle down and get cracking. I have been keeping up on the workouts but slipping on foods. I have been snacking at night and my breakfasts have been way to small. I need some focus in my life but my random schedule makes me want to just ride out the waves until retirement.

No comments:

Post a Comment