The Challenge Results

The Challenge Results
The Challenge Results

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Day 46-50/50 Failure


            Today was odd. I got a lot of things done around the house and even got new tires put on my car but this did not seem to give me much time to workout. It was not till after I had gotten home from supervising a volleyball game at the high school that I realized I had not done a workout yet. Now any other day this would be a panic but not Thursday. Thursday is a non-cardio day and not vital. I realized I had only enough time for one workout so I decided to do max recovery, which turned out to be an error. This workout is an hour of slow awkward moves that seem to go nowhere and work very little. I have yet to come across a workout I truly cannot find the point of but there is always a first. So now I am about to go to sleep and I by body is wishing it had done yoga and now I will have to wait a week before I can correct my mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment