The Challenge Results

The Challenge Results
The Challenge Results

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Day 44-A Bed for the Cure


            I love my bed! I realize most people wake up each day with back pain but I went to bed last night with my lower back killing me. I expected it was from abripperx and was either severe soreness or I pulled something. I hoped it was just soreness and as I laid in bed last night trying to fall asleep I hurt every time I moved. But eventually I fell asleep and when I woke up this morning I was pain free.
            This was great news because I of course had workouts to do today. I was able to complete both plyo and max interval cardio circuit but my afternoon smoothie helped. I dug threw the freezer and threw some mango, bananas, and strawberries in the blender and then opened the fridge and saw a bag of spinach. Now without thinking I threw it in the blender. This was a great decision because not only could I not taste it but I got all the nutrients of the spinach as well as the fruit. I must admit though it was a great drink the color would made a weaker mad puke.

No comments:

Post a Comment