The Challenge Results

The Challenge Results
The Challenge Results

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Day 37-Permission to rest?


            Have you ever had a day where not only are you out of coffee beans but your coffee maker is broken? Well if I drank coffee that is how my day would have started. I got up tired from yesterdays workouts and after having the worlds most boring breakfast, a bagel, I sat down and fell asleep. In fact the only time I was awake before one o’clock was to feed my son or put him down for a nap. At one point I went into my room to get my phone, sat on the bed, and woke up an hour later face down. This is exhaustion to a point I did not need today. I had plans to clean and cook and do all kinds of things but I just kept waking up. It was not until around two that I got to P90X’s plyo and after dinner I did Insanity’s Max Interval Plyo. These new moves in the max interval videos are going to be the death of me, I am sure of it. Just when I was keeping up on the last phase I spend more time on the ground then doing the move in this phase.
            As promised there is always something fun going on during homecoming week in a small town and today for whatever reason my wife dressed up as a candyland character. Now I did not have enough school spirit when I was in school too dress up but my wife had enough to flow into her work life and when I was awaken this morning by her so she could asked what I thought this is what she was wearing. Jeans, a short blue dress with pictures of cupcakes everywhere, a crown, and a bright blue wig. She was queen frosting and even in my slumber I think I smiled. It is amazing what people will do when they will be given nothing but permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment