The Challenge Results

The Challenge Results
The Challenge Results

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Day 28-The search for a reason


            Three weeks down and I hope to kick butt on the fourth. This week will be reverse of the last one with recovery for Insanity and a new phase of P90X. And today was weigh in day. I never feel great about this day because I never workout on Sundays but I do the weigh in today to get a real life change and not one with the workout factor. The total today came to 199.8, decent improvement from last week and not bad after a week of recovery from P90X’s harder workouts. I am hoping to not see a two in the hundreds place on my scale ever again so I will need to get things into gear this week.
            We are officially in the time of motivation loss. For me this is the part of the program where I forget why I am doing this and struggle to justify it. Now I have done enough workouts to recognize this and know that it is not time to take a break but instead work harder and get through it. Easier said than done and finding motivation is getting tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment