The Challenge Results

The Challenge Results
The Challenge Results

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Day 30-Picture Day


            So I am officially one third of the way threw the challenge. I took a picture of myself today and compared it to my day zero photo. It is not a P90X success photo shot but some of my pudge is missing which is great. I was not able to get a workout done this morning so I had to do both plyo and core cardio and balance back to back. Not the best evening and very far from a recovery week. But after all this is the week I wanted to bring it and I tried hard to bring it today.
            I am struggling with the idea of posting before and after pictures on the blog because I am not sure when to do it. I could do it now and as I take them or wait until the end and reveal the whole result at once. What do my readers want, or should I say reader.

1 comment:

  1. How about if we just get a chance to visit sometime in person? Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete