The Challenge Results

The Challenge Results
The Challenge Results

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Day 39-Breaking rules and Breaking down


            I got a lesson in exhaustion today when my son went down for a nap today I thought it would be a good idea to join him. I thought this would be a good idea because he usually only sleeps for an hour but after almost three hours I woke up first. This is one day to ruin your day’s plans. I was not able to finish any workouts today and on one hand the word failure comes to mind but on the other hand I needed to catch up on some sleep. When I was writing yesterdays blog at 12:30 Ben woke up and wanted to play again. Long story short some time in the midst of the volleyball game I was supervising tonight I decided to break my rules and not workout today. This could be looked at as a back choice but as long I finish my workouts tomorrow I will not regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment