The Challenge Results

The Challenge Results
The Challenge Results

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Day 41-Rest is the cure


            A night of sleeping without interruptions felt unnatural in some great way and I can only wish the event would become more common. My parents took care of Ben all night and I had to fight to see him today while they were here. It was nice to have others in the house and see Ben playing with someone besides me in the house. There presents gave me enough time to finish Insanity’s max interval plyo this morning and they made Ben so tired I got Kenpo done while he napped right after they left. Getting some extra rest today has me feeling a million times better and I hope I will now be able to get into a routine that will not kill me.

No comments:

Post a Comment