The Challenge Results

The Challenge Results
The Challenge Results

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Day 87-Everest

                My son again was more needy than usual but there was a ray of hope at the end of the night when he went down without a fight or a bottle in his mouth. And as someone once said a day that ends well was well. But I did not see the day ending well this morning; my son went through at least four outfits today, beginning with wetting the bed through his diaper at 4 this morning and all the way up to his pj’s. But besides that he did better on his own as long as he was not tired and even let me get a little work done. I am sure I sound like I complain a lot but understand I love my son and there is nothing I would rather do than spend each day with him.
                I managed to make it to practice today and I keep forgetting coaches do not actually workout. But I got to do my work out after practice and again found myself speeding through. I know I have not reached my physical peak or even gotten close enough to see the summit but I am afraid I have gone as far as this workout can take me. I am at the infamous plateau and again cannot wait until I can change things up next week. Who knows I might end up throwing some p90x back in the routine someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment