The Challenge Results

The Challenge Results
The Challenge Results

Monday, November 14, 2011

Day 71-And Go


            Today was a long day, a very long day. Let me give you the run down. We left the coast this morning after breakfast and our GPS decided to take us on the scenic route. When we finally pulled into the driveway I only had to time to drop off Kelsey and Ben and head to wrestling practice where I was already over an hour late. I hate being late. Then I got home ate dinner a little to quick and did P90X chest and back. After showering I made a phone call and that has landed me here writing my daily entry. Somehow writing all that down just does not express the length of the day. I am glad that this week seems like it will be less crazy but I do not want to get ahead of myself because it is the first week of practice and I also have to start working other sporting events. But on a positive note we have no plans for the weekend, so we can stay at home and catch up on things that need to be done, like naps.

No comments:

Post a Comment