The Challenge Results

The Challenge Results
The Challenge Results

Friday, November 25, 2011

Day 82-Round Two

                For some reason I thought I was going to be able to have a relaxing day today, you know sleep in, eat, take naps, good vacation stuff. I learned this was not the case after a couple hours of sleep when my wife woke me up at 6 to announce she felt better and wanted to go Christmas shopping. I was less than excited but had very little options in the matter. So we heading into town on Black Friday but thankfully the midnight madness made the morning madness a lot less maddening. We still ended up spending most of the day running around town. Then because Kelsey was sick yesterday we had another round of Thanksgiving dinner at my parent’s house. Now this was great, two turkey days in a row. The big issue though is that I have now stuffed myself twice in a row and I am sure that has slowed progress down quite a bit. Do I feel bad? No way, the holidays come once a year and indulging on them will not kill me, and even if it did I could die happy not hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment