The Challenge Results

The Challenge Results
The Challenge Results

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Day 66-Porcelain Pillow


            So last night after dinner I had this feeling in my stomach that did not feel right. At first I thought it was stress or something then after a few hours of it getting worse and worse I threw up my insides. I then slept on the bathroom floor with my head next to the thrown. After waking up and my neck killing me I realized I have the flu. My wife offered to stay home but since it was only a half-day I said I could make it and take care of Ben until she got home. I have not thrown up since I woke up but have only had bananas, toast, saltines, and ginger ale. My head has been aching all day and has kept me laid up in my recliner doing jack and squat. I was hoping to rock out kenpo today and spend some time on the bike but now I just hope I am better before this weekends journey west.

No comments:

Post a Comment