The Challenge Results

The Challenge Results
The Challenge Results

Monday, November 28, 2011

Day 85-Stuffing and smiles

                If you want to go low carb make sure you do not have a fridge full of leftover stuffing. I did really well with the new diet with the exception of the stuffing and as soon as that is gone I will be on track. Today my son decided he needed to play every waking moment which kept me from being able to do anything productive. But when it came time to do my work out I did it quick and from memory. I think I did a decent job but I am not about to go back and watch the video to check. I did do something new today though, I got family pictures. I cannot remember ever doing this so it was interesting. The clothes, the smiling, and then trying to get a six month old to hold still and not cry. For him smiling was bonus. Hopefully there will be a couple smiling ones and I am sure those will make the flickr, which needs to be updated badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment