The Challenge Results

The Challenge Results
The Challenge Results

Friday, November 18, 2011

Day 75-Earthquakes and inches


            There are two ways I consider not fun to be woken up now that I am not eight years old. The first is an earthquake and the second is too snow. I experienced both today first an earthquake shaking the house around five this morning which was a change of pace to the usual baby noises and then looking outside and seeing a blizzard. No forecast warning for either but by the end of the day there was more than six inches outside. If you knew anything about my driveway you would feel sorry for me, it is a mile long, very steep, and covered in loose gravel. Now that the gravel is covered in snow the road has become a death trap. Regardless both my wife and I made it up and down safely thanks to the recent car switch and tire upgrade. I was able to finish legs and back before leaving for practice but my son did interrupt me between abripper. I then got in some more cardio on the bike and then at wrestling. Loosing weight is a big deal in the wrestling world but thanks to some new rules it has become a lot safer. The only issue is that most of the guys do not know how to lose weight the safe way, so I spent my evening writing very detailed meal plans for them hoping it will help them avoid the worse options.

No comments:

Post a Comment