The Challenge Results

The Challenge Results
The Challenge Results

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Day 86-Jumble jacks

                I feel like it was yesterday I was ranting about vaccines and today was what I think is my sons last round of them. I had to explain to them again which ones we were not getting and get looked at like I am killing my child, when the odds are actually better that they are. Anyway it actually went pretty well and Ben took it like a champ. He still is acting spoiled and that is thanks to the g-parents (who are readers, hi Mom and Dad). For the last 6 months Ben and I have developed a routine of play, sleep, eat, change, repeat. This was all ruined over one weekend and now he has everything in a jumble. I am trying to get him back on track but it is not going well. I did manage to get plyo done during one of his naps but I think I sweated more from fear he would wake up than the jumping. I am afraid I might be getting to use to the p90x and will be glad to switch things up next week. Oh and if you were wondering I ran out of stuffing so tomorrow will be my first real low carb day.

No comments:

Post a Comment