The Challenge Results

The Challenge Results
The Challenge Results

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Day 69- Shallow water drowning


            Today was supposed to be yoga day and it was but it turned into water aerobics and yoga day. I got invited to do water aerobics this morning and I say to always try things once so I gave it a go. It was quite the cardio workout and I felt like I was working just as hard to stay above water, as I was to do the right moves. The nice thing was though your body stays cool in the water and there is no pressure on your joints. I really enjoyed it and if my small town had this option I would seriously look into it. After some time hanging out after our morning swim I finished Yogax just in time for an amazing beef stew dinner. Now my evening was supposed to end out on the town but my wife fell ill with the flu and that has put a hold on all plans for the time being.

No comments:

Post a Comment