The Challenge Results

The Challenge Results
The Challenge Results

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Day 59-Accomplished


            I am not sure why but I just feel accomplished today. I spent the better part of my day working on dinner and playing with my son and it was not until late that I was able to do p90x. I skipped insanity because I have been feeling burned out after it and instead road the bike. I feel energized when I get off the stationary bike even though I am dripping in sweat. This is the way a workout should feel. But despite all of the things I cut short on today I just feet good. I learned that wrestling practice starts on the 15th of this month and I am super excited. I cannot wait to get into the room and get working with this years team. I am glad that I have been working out for the last 59 days because I do not care how in shape you are wrestling tests your body in the most extreme way. To put it in prospective a lot of wrestlers will do cross country and be able to run miles and miles without wearing out only to make it to the first day of wrestling practice and gas out in the for two minute round. A match is six minutes and I can not wait to get the workout while training the team.

No comments:

Post a Comment