The Challenge Results

The Challenge Results
The Challenge Results

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Day 63-Veto daylight savings


            I hate daylight savings even though you get an extra hour of sleep. The sun was setting on my drive home at four o’clock. This is unacceptable and I hope we wise up and loose this tradition now that we have this thing called electricity. Anyway today was a good one, started with gun show church and then some errands before heading home. It was nice to spend most of our drive in the daylight. When I got home I jumped on the scale with actual hope this week had good progress and the magic number was 191.6. Not a bad week but I am sick of the 190s and hope I can be done with them next week but i have a feeling it will not be easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment