The Challenge Results

The Challenge Results
The Challenge Results

Friday, November 25, 2011

Day 81-Turkey madness

             Todays holiday did not go to plan. It was supposed to be the first time we got both sets of parents together for dinner and family things. And in a way it was, but my wife being sit again put a damper on everything. She was only able to eat crackers and seven up and since she is the usual life of the party the party was short. But somewhere between turkey and pie it was decided that half of us were going to stand in line for the black Friday midnight opening of bestbuy. To sum up, we got a lot of what we went for but it was cold, wet, and tiring, as my dad said it was an experience. Now it is late and I am still full of turkey and disappointed I had to skip yogax to find an open store to get my wife things this afternoon, so I am going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment