The Challenge Results

The Challenge Results
The Challenge Results

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 60-Insanity the demise


            I have a confession. Since I felt so good on the bike I skipped Insanity again today. Even though there are only two days left in Insanity I think I might be done with it. So I am ready to give you my views of the insanity. First off it is an insane workout and you burn a ton of calories, but it has its issues. The workout is set up for people who are already fitness freaks. The warm up is not a warm up but just a crazy workout and the stretches do not stretch what you need to but instead he just has you do some crazy yoga moves that get you even more tired before you actually get to the workout. Now the workout itself is great and a super tough cardio workout but is sadly followed up with a two minute cool down. And as far as strength you better come with it because if you do not trying to keep up will suck. My best suggestion would be to do p90x then insanity because p90x will build muscle and insanity will make it ripped. The only issue with that is if you do not start semi ripped you will not see the crazy results they have on tv.
            Regardless I will probably do it again in the future with some serious modifications but for now I am enjoying the x and did yogax today and spent some time on the bike. I only hope I still have the energy to keep this up once wrestling season starts. I might have to slow the biking down but we will see and for the next ten days I might as well just work hard until practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment